Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HRA - Obama Care & Over 50 employee Groups

In my last post I stated that the under 50 employee group health plans would be vacated by employers. Since then others have concurred. However I didn't expect that the very large companies, especially those which were Obama supporters would join the fray.

Read the following post concerning large companies. If they are correct, and if I and others are correct the exchange tables are going to be very busy indeed.

"Is Healthcare reform The End Of Employer Medical Insurance coverage?"

You know, I continue to read blogs that think the current law is simply full of errors that the administration did not intend.

I don't agree. I think it is all by design. It is designed to create a single payer government run and controlled take over of the US health care system.

It is definitely time for prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment